We'll work with you to:
- identify what you want your students to learn in your course and state your objectives clearly;
- design presentations that help your students meet your objectives, in class and online;
- design effective assignments, exams, and projects that show you how well your students understand your subject and help you identify trouble spots;
- select or create eye-catching visuals—drawings, charts, maps, animations, and videos—to enhance your lectures and online presentations;
- design accessible online materials that enable vision- or hearing-impaired students to use your online materials;
- choose and use appropriate technology for your course—videos, narrated slide shows, online meetings, and more;
- and create and monitor an online learning community that gives equal time and space for all students in virtual "classroom" discussions, and allows for thoughtful, well-supported contributions.
For more information or to request our services, please email Instructional Design Services.