How to Register
Before You Register» Registration Instructions Refunds
Please note the following registration numbers for the courses in this program:
Beginning English for Writing in Science and Industry, Online
Intermediate English for Writing in Science and Industry, Online
You can register for the courses in this program different ways:
See below for online registration instructions... »
- Mail or Fax Completed Registration Form
Complete the steps for online registration, but do not click on "Send Electronically." Print and send the form with a US-affiliated bank check, money order, or with your credit card information.
- Fax to: 206-685-9359
- Mail to: UW Educational Outreach Registration Services, PO Box 45010, Seattle, WA 98145-0010.
For express or courier delivery only: UW Educational Outreach Registration Services, 4311 11th Avenue NE, Seattle, WA 98105-4608.
- By Phone
Call the Registration Office of Educational Outreach in Seattle, Washington at 1-800-506-1325 or (206) 897-8939 during business hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 am- 5:00 pm PST.
- In Person
Go to the Registration Office of Educational Outreach at 4311 11th Avenue NE, Seattle.
If none of these payment options works for you, please contact us
Follow these steps to register online for either course in this program:
- Click here to open the online registration page for Beginning English for Writing in Science and Industry (ESCI N160).
Click here to open the online registration page for Intermediate English for Writing in Science and Industry (ESCI N170).
- Scroll down to "Noncredit Courses" and click on "Continue."
- The course you chose and the cost will appear in the table. If this information is correct, click on "Continue Registration Process." (If this information is not correct, click on "Delete Transaction.")
- Complete the "Personal Information" fields. If you don't have a Social Security Number, leave that field blank. Be sure to include your e-mail address so that your online teacher can contact you.
Complete the "Credit Card Information" and click on "Send Electronically." If you are not comfortable using a credit card, print the registration form and send it with a US-affiliated bank check or money order made payable to the "University of Washington."
Return to the catalog
You will receive an e-mail message from your teacher before the course begins. You will also receive a written confirmation of your registration.