- While studying in the Campus IEP at UW Seattle, you may apply for conditional admission to UW Bothell or UW Tacoma, both of which are campuses of the University of Washington, or at Washington State University. Our academic advisor will help you with the application process. (Note: At this time, there is no conditional admission agreement with UW Seattle.)
- If you meet UW Bothell's, UW Tacoma's, or Washington State University's core admission requirements, you may be granted conditional admission without submitting a TOEFL, IELTS, or other standardized test score.
- Once you complete these Campus IEP academic English requirements, you may begin studying as an undergraduate at UW Bothell, UW Tacoma, or Washington State University:
- Complete these courses with a grade of at least 80% (3.0) in each course:
Academic Listening & Speaking 5
Academic Reading & Writing 5
Academic Reading & Speaking 5
Academic Listening & Writing 5
Applied Academic Skills 5
2 Upper Division elective courses
- Obtain a recommendation from the Senior Director of UW IELP
If you already have a TOEFL iBT score of 65 (no sub score lower than 16) or an IELTS score of 5.5 (no sub score lower than 5.0), you may gain conditional admission to UW Bothell prior to coming to the US by applying for admission to the Accelerated Intensive English Program
, which is located on the UW Bothell campus.