For Programs with an F-1 Visa Requirement
If you live outside the US, here are the steps to apply for a
program that requires an F - 1 (student) visa:
- Read about the program that you want to attend. See list of programs... »
- Review all fees, admission requirements, as well as refund and withdrawal policies. Download Information Sheet... »
- Business for International Professionals and Fundamentals of Project Management require different applications. If you want to apply for the Internship option, you will need to check the appropriate box on the BUSIP or FPM application.
Download Application Form ... »
It usually takes 18-20 business days to process an application. Then, we will send you a Visa Eligibility Form (I-20).
Download this chart to help you determine how much money you must show on the bank statement for your I-20
- Contact the nearest US Embassy or Consulate to schedule an F-1 visa interview appointment.
- Pay the I-901 SEVIS Fee ($200).
- Take your I-20 and supporting documents to the interview.
Please Note: If you are transferring from another school in the US, you will need to submit a completed Transfer Eligibility form. Download Transfer Form... »
Look at individual programs to know if there is a deadline for applying. In general, programs are open until full.
We usually do not accept overseas applicants less than one month before the desired quarter. If you live outside of the US, we recommend that you apply at least three months before the quarter begins.
If the program you want is full, we can transfer your application to the next available quarter.