- Interact one-on-one with some of the UW's most engaging professors
- Learn research basics and scholarly inquiry skills
- Engage in active learning in a supportive, challenging environment
- Experience small classes limited to 25 students
- Meet other entering freshmen
- Gain early access and orientation to campus and residence halls
- Work with departmental and Undergraduate Academic Affairs advisers to learn about possible majors, educational opportunities at the UW and how the university works
Find a course you're interested in. At the bottom of the course description is a link that takes you to a registration page where you can sign up for the course online.